Welcome to Frenchenviro
Frenchenviro is an innovative team of experts with research, natural resource management, design, engineering and community engagement experience.
We are passionate about helping government, not-for-profit, private and educational sectors deal with serious challenges we face from growing populations, diminishing resources and increasing responsibility.
Frenchenviro was created to:
- Bring you up to speed on the issues and opportunities
- Assist in the planning and design of systems and processes that improve performance
- Speed transition, and
- Ensure the many benefits of becoming sustainable are achievable
We help you deliver projects with impact, measure outcomes, improve and share your story with your stakeholders and community along the way.
Our mission is to strengthen your organisation and help fast track and create a better future.
Why choose Frenchenviro?
- We have a track record of diverse quality work (we know what we are talking about)
- We develop innovative, well-researched holistic solutions that get great results
- We are highly professional, multi-disciplinary service and pride ourselves on helping clients become more environmentally educated and proactive
- We are collaborative and flexible and can help you every step of the way
What client’s say
“We are so pleased with the workshop outcomes, that more recently, we have engaged Frenchenviro to provide specialist consulting advice on corporate ‘greening’ projects.”
“Dan was able to quickly ascertain our needs then make some site visits to investigate the space, then spend time asking deep questions regarding our pedagogy, needs and concerns.”
“At every stage, Dan French and his team have been accommodating, creative and solutions focused. Dan presented a range of options for consideration and once a final design was presented, assisted in the selection of an appropriate contractor to make our Grounds Masterplan ‘dream’ turn from his detailed, appealing plans to impressive, workable reality. Dan’s flexibility, approachability and creativity combine to create a winning formula for any organisation seeking design work that is sustainable and appealing. “